Available in 0.5mm and 0.7mm and giving a cover width of 1100mm, with or without anti-condensation reverse and options of Plastisol Leathergrain, Polyester, Textured Polyester and Textured Polyurethane finished. Sheets can be produced with a tile length from 250mm to 450mmm and a depth of 10mm to 40mm.
The sheets are lapped at the edges with a capillary groove to the underlap providing added protection to water ingress. Tile effect sheets are becoming more commonplace product due to their pleasing aesthetics, ease of installation and cost saving compared to conventional traditional roofing products. With up to 30 years guarantee this lightweight roofing option offers a long-term application with a reduced cost of roof build up. Less trusses and supports due to the weight compared to slate and tile means an open and usable space underneath.
- Sheet lengths are available from 300mm – 6000mm
- Option of Drip Stop anti-condensation reverse
- Translucent sheets are available to match this profile in various grades and classes.
- Foam fillers to suit the profile
- Flashings, fascia, rainwater pipes and gutters can be produced to match the colour